Did you know there are lots of great certification and ambassador programs out there?
Why would you be interested in this?
- They are easy ways to get to know your way around apps and devices you might be using in your classroom.
- They are self-paced and easy to complete.
- The time counts towards your PD hours.
- You receive a certificate and often a digital badge that you can add to your resume, email signature, blog, social media etc
- For the LOVE of LEARNING!
Below are some I would recommend especially if you are in the Primary setting and are using iPads:
Apple Teacher – iPad Foundations: COST – FREE
Seesaw Pioneer: COST – FREE
Book Creator Certified Author: COST – FREE
Showbie Certified Educator: COST – FREE
Google Fundamentals Training: COST – Free to do the training and then $10 to sit the Level 1 test
Learning as a teacher doesn’t have to be hard and it doesn’t have to break the bank. These courses are flexible enough to easily be completed at your own pace without adding stress to what is an already stressful job. They will help support you in the classroom.
An added bonus is these courses all have amazing networks that you become part of once you’ve finished the training. You will be connected to other educators from all around the world and be able to share your ideas and questions, hints and tips. You will be surprised by what you learn, even if you think you are pretty savvy with these applications already.
If you know of any other ones you’d recommend, let me know in the comments section!
Images from Pixabay